Senior Manager, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21005720 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
In courts and international tribunals worldwide, Kroll's experts help businesses, investors and legal advisers establish facts, determine values and settle critical questions. We provide credible analysis, robust valuations and familiarity with all legal and arbitration procedures and venues. Our professionals bring expertise from a wide range of industries, including construction and infrastructure; energy and mining; financial services; healthcare; retail; and technology, telecoms and media. We also help businesses anticipate project problems, protect their IP, prevent fraud, handle investigations, maintain compliance and deliver the world’s most challenging projects.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll
- Designing and leading on the the execution of a business development and client development initiative with London based financial market communities focussing on ‘special situations’ including dispute advisory consultancy, litigation support, capital market intelligence and competitor intelligence
- Participation in the development and management of subsequent Kroll case work including meeting with clients to discuss requirements, preparation of commercial and technical proposals and the direction of project team members to ensure excellent delivery
- Applying a range of investigative tools, open-source research, commercial and proprietary databases, as well as subject/stakeholder interviews and source enquiries
- Produce well-structured, logical and objective reports which present the research in a client focused manner and addresses the clients’ central questions
- Mentor and develop staff to ensure the execution of client objectives and deliverables
- Contribute to the professional development and evaluation of colleagues; encourage behaviour transformation
- Experience of working in or investigating and/or reporting on the capital market and experienced in its trends and commercial decision making
- A passion for contentious or ‘special situations’ consultancy and advisory work
- An analytical, inquisitive, and logical mind with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Strong team player who can work closely with fellow investigators to meet client expectations
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.