Senior Manager, Forensic Investigations and IntelligenceJob ID 21003863 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Responsibility for effectively running a case (or work streams of large cases) through to its closure, from structuring projects, managing resources, presenting findings and providing commercially viable advice to the client.
- Assist clients in investigating alleged regulatory breaches and instances of fraud, bribery and corruption across EMEA.
- Advise corporate clients in developing and enhancing fraud, sanctions and ABC compliance programs.
- Assist mid-tier financial institutions in assessing and improving their fraud or AML/ABC and Sanctions risk management.
- Fact findings interviews with a range of stakeholders involved in cases.
- Support the development of the Financial Investigations Practice in the region by identifying new clients and business opportunities and retaining key relationships with existing clients.
- Extensive experience of working in a reputable professional or financial services firm, investigative organization, or in house investigation experience.
- Internationally recognized accounting qualification or CFA is essential (minimum 3 years post qualified).
- Forensic accounting or Financial Investigation experience either in practice or in a regulatory environment
- Commercial understanding of both developed and emerging markets.
- Managerial level report writing skills
- Exceptional presentation and client relationship skills
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong understanding of project financials and financial management
- Strong commercial acumen and market awareness
- Intellectually curious and adept at navigating ambiguity.
- The position will require regular international travel.
- Fluency in another language advantageous.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.