Senior Consultant, Disputes ConsultingJob ID 21001171 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Blackrock Expert Services, market leaders in programme management, forensic delay, project management and quantity surveying expert work, are looking for Senior Consultants with the drive and ambition to take the next step in their careers. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest national and international projects currently in arbitration or litigation and be part of an expanding and highly regarded team.
To provide support to experts in preparation of forensic analysis for construction disputes.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Managing analysis for work streams within medium-large projects
- Producing written sections for reports and analysis with logical and clear presentation of data
- Attending and presenting sections during client meetings and presentations
- Completing research and document management activities
- Producing detailed schedules and analysis to assist the project lead
- Regularly attending social client events, seminars and lectures to help build contacts and knowledge within the industry
- Assisting with the preparation of internal training material and presentations on lessons learnt and relevant knowledge and expertise
- Degree level education in the construction field
- 5+ years of work experience in the construction field is preferable
- Good attention to detail, hardworking and conscientious
- Inquisitive and curious to learn more about the industry and field
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Intern, Valuation Digital Solutions Chicago, Illinois
- Director, Business Development, Kroll Settlement Administration Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Vice President, Valuation Services Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.