I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Senior Associate, Tax Transaction Advisory ServicesLondon, United Kingdom
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21003916 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
As specialists in the investment management sector, our Transaction Tax Advisory team have a broad range of experience tackling complex tax issues that span jurisdictions and tax codes. We offer a broad range of transaction tax advisory services which evolve as client needs develop. We provide expert tax advice to our clients, working collaboratively with legal counsel and local specialists where required.
We are currently looking for a Senior Associate to support our clients, develop tax services and help shape our practice.
We can offer you the opportunity to advance your business development skills as well as manage your own portfolio of clients seeking advice, within a work environment that offers variety and is both challenging and rewarding. This is a technical, client facing role and the potential to develop a specialist field of technical knowledge and expertise is available.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Act as the primary point of contact within the practice for clients, responding to queries, anticipating requests, and maintaining regular contact with clients
- Manage a portfolio of clients providing tax compliance and advisory services to clients within the investment management industry
- Undertake highly technical advisory projects under partner supervision
- Be responsible for coaching, mentoring and counselling junior staff
- Develop a professional network proactively seeking and identifying new business opportunities
- Support senior members of the team to further develop tax products and services for clients
- Work as part of a collaborative team adding to the team spirit
- Minimum 2:1 degree or international equivalent
- Qualified accountant (ACA) and or CTA qualified
- 1 to 5 years PQE
- Proven current expertise in tax matters and project management skills
- Specific experience in partnership and corporate tax compliance essential to review work of junior members of the team.
- Knowledge of the investment management industry beneficial and/or owner managed businesses with interest in the investment management industry, particularly with regards RFS, DIMF, transfer pricing and CRS/FATCA
- A strong work ethic and focus on personal excellence and team working
- Must be able to work productively in a high pressure environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate tax technical issues with clients as well as being able to write technical written reports
- Ability to provide leadership and direction to more junior team members and review their work
- Must be able to manage several simultaneous work streams.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.