Senior Associate, Regulatory ConsultingJob ID 21006604 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Regulatory consulting team helps firms deliver on a wide range of internal audit and advisory engagements in the financial services sector, covering areas such as financial crime, compliance risk, regulatory readiness, compliance monitoring and regulatory reporting.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As a Senior Associate within an expanding team, you will gain exposure to exciting projects. In addition, your career and development opportunities are unparalleled with exposure to clients from day one. Being part of a specialist group, but within a truly global firm, means your personal impact will be instant and supported by an ambitious full service professional services firm.
As a Senior Associate you will work to:
- Proactively lead and contribute to the delivery of internal audit assignments
- Complete audit documentation, including audit scopes, working papers and audit reports
- Provide on the job and ad hoc advice and support to clients
- Manage and maintain client relationships
- Prepare and deliver training sessions both internally and for clients
- Prepare pitch documents and proposals for potential work
- Prepare articles and other publications for distribution both internally and externally
- We are looking for someone who is passionate, focused, collaborative and entrepreneurial. This role would suit a team player with the ability to use their own initiative and provide prompt practical services to clients.
- CA, ACCA, CIA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of internal audit and internal controls, with experience in the Financial Services sector
- Knowledge of business process, operational process and risk and control assessment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and presentational expertise
- Comfortable and effective working with wide groups of stakeholders, from C-suite to functional heads to operational staff, developing strong stakeholder relationships
- Client facing, solutions focused, individual
- Experienced in Microsoft office, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong academic background
- Practical experience of current regulatory topics; new internal audit innovation; and/or technology audit skills would be desirable
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.