I enjoy working here for many reasons, including the variety of interesting projects we undertake, good communication channels to and from senior management, feeling empowered to help shape the direction of the team strategically and feeling supported by team members who instinctively help each other.
Senior Associate, Regulatory ConsultingLondon, United Kingdom
What makes a successful Compliance and Regulatory Consulting employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Working at Kroll has the best of everything. You get to work on a diverse portfolio of clients from top tier investment banks to small boutique hedge funds. While Kroll continues to thrive and grow as a global firm, we still manage to retain a strong sense of family and closeness, and the people at Duff & Phelps are truly and genuinely great people to work with.
Tammy LiDirector, Regulatory Consulting, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21003152 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’ Regulatory consulting team helps firms deliver on a wide range of engagements including financial crime, compliance risk, regulatory readiness, compliance monitoring and regulatory reporting.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Assisting on MiFIR projects and review work
- Providing ad hoc MiFIR regulatory advice and solutions
- Drafting targeted documentation for clients (manuals and procedures, templates etc)
- Preparing and delivering MiFIR training sessions both internally and for clients
- Preparing pitch documents and proposals for potential work
- Preparing articles and other publications for distribution both internally and externally
- Deliver on client engagements, in the following areas:
- SFTR Reporting
- Experience either within the UK FCA, an Investment Bank, Exchange/MTF/ARM or a professional services firm.
- Experience in the understanding and interpretation of MiFIR within the investment banking / investment management industry and the implementation of solutions to address regulatory requirements
- Some knowledge of the FCA Handbook and key areas of regulatory change such as MiFID II / EMIR / SFTR.
- Client facing, solutions focused, individual
- Team player with the ability to use own initiative and provide prompt practical services to clients
- Clear, logical thought process, able to arrive at and make decisions and articulate these clearly.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Minimum 2.1 degree in a related degree such as economics, business studies, maths etc or equivalent professional qualification
- CISI qualifications preferred
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.