Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory GroupJob ID 21002210 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps’ Real Estate Advisory practice is a leading provider of real estate valuation and consulting for investments and transactions.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Performing in-depth industry, market and competitor research
- Performing local, national and international real estate market analysis on a wide range of public and private entities using all accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Designing financial models for discounted cash flow (Argus and MS Excel), Comparable Property Sales Models and Construction Cost Models
- Independently gathering data pertinent to the engagement through direct client interaction, including personal & telephone Interviews with Brokers and Property Managers
- Reviewing industry surveys and benchmarks, economic and demographic trends
- Assisting with preparing and presenting the results of our analysis in a clear and concise manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate) and a Master’s degree in Real Estate
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Real Estate Valuation or Consulting either gained in a top tier consulting firm and/or an industry recognized real estate asset management firm
- Proven experience using cash flow modelling (Argus and Excel)
- Proven experience working with UK & US client base
- Strong analytical, comprehension and problem solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Competitive salary offered plus performance-based bonus.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States