Senior Associate, Mergers & AcquisitionsJob ID 21004402 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Global M&A Advisory practice advises and assists on middle-market transactions involving Corporates, Private Equity and Owner managed businesses. With a strong sector focus, our professionals consistently outperform expectations through superior deal execution and unwavering client commitment.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Work on a variety of corporate finance and M&A transactions at all stages from origination, execution to transaction closings
- Communicates regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise and relevant manner to assist and guide the decision-makers and key stake holders in corporate finance transactions
- Day to day lead on all aspects of the client engagement to ensure a seamless service offering
- Ability to market services both to internal partners and external clients, develop client networks, and support efforts in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies
- Ensure quality of client deliverables by having a strong attention to detail
- Mentor and develop staff - analysts and junior associates
- Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit
- Experience at a bulge bracket, reputable boutique or corporate finance advisory firm with demonstrable M&A execution experience
- Demonstrated experience with managing of day-to-day aspects of client relationships, transactions and projects in the industrials sector
- Bring to bear some of the Industrials sector relationships already established in his or her career to date
- Strong desire to be involved in originating work for the Industrials sector and networking to help build on the firm’s strong sector franchise.
- Ability to make effective decisions by analysing information and considering priorities
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.