Senior Associate II, Restructuring - AdvisoryJob ID 21009270 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Restructuring professionals serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As a Senior Associate you will embrace change and take risks. You will solve problems, demonstrate stress tolerance and influence others in our Restructuring business.
With supervision from senior staff, assist the Advisory team with a variety of non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments, including:
- Independent Business Reviews (“IBR’s”)
- Short-term cash flow modelling
- Long-term integrated forecast modelling and appraisals
- Pre-lending reviews
- Options reviews
- HMRC Time To Pay Arrangements
- Accelerated M&A
- Stakeholder management
Take responsibility for the day-to-day administration and control of advisory cases performing the processes required to ensure there efficient and successful completion. Working closely with senior staff, the successful candidate will be required to independently undertake financial analysis and prepare the initial draft of reports and relevant outputs across the various engagements undertaken by Kroll.
The ideal candidate will have experience at a top 10 UK accountancy practice or equivalent and is able to manage the delivery of engagements. The successful candidate will have a strong academic background, including a relevant accounting qualification.
- Undertake detailed financial analysis of statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow forecasts and longer-term integrated forecast models, including the identification and summarising of key assumptions, trends and performance drivers.
- Supporting the preparation of the initial report for review by Directors and Managing Directors where appropriate, delegating tasks as required to other members of the team and ensuring their timely completion.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender panels liaising with other offices and service lines as appropriate.
- Providing on-the-job training and mentoring to more junior members of the team to support their development.
- Assume responsibility for client relations and liaise with clients, agents and solicitors as necessary.
- Effectively communicating with both internal and external stakeholders, as required. Including preparing information requests and queries, and to handle the discussions with clients confidently.
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals both internally across other Kroll service lines and externally.
- Adhere to Kroll’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy.
- At least 3 years’ experience at a top 10 UK accountancy practice, including a relevant accounting qualification
- Relevant degree, achieving 2:1 or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to develop and drive relationships with individuals from all industries
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Risk tolerant, stress tolerant and comfortable working in a changing environment
- Engaging, driven and outgoing personality
- Strong team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via www.careers.kroll.com
Once you have applied, you will receive a survey from Career Spark to complete – this step is mandatory if you wish to be considered.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Placement Student, Restructuring (2024 Start) United Kingdom, London, United Kingdom, Manchester, United Kingdom, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Senior Associate I, Restructuring - Corporate Simplification London, United Kingdom
- Senior Director, Restructuring - Corporate Simplification London, United Kingdom
- Senior Associate I, Restructuring - Insolvency London, United Kingdom