Senior Associate I, RestructuringJob ID 21006542 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our business restructuring practice serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
With supervision from case managers and other senior staff, assist the Advisory team handle a variety of non-formal restructuring and advisory assignments, including:
- Independent Business Reviews (“IBRs”)
- Short-term cash flow modelling
- Long-term integrated forecast appraisals
- Pre-lending reviews
- Options reviews
- HMRC Time To Pay Arrangements
- Accelerated M&A
- Stakeholder management
- Undertake detailed financial analysis of statutory accounts, management information, short term cash flow forecasts and longer term integrated forecast models, including the identification of key trends and performance drivers.
- Draft sections of reports for review by Managers, Directors and Managing Directors where appropriate, delegating tasks as required to other members of the team and ensuring their timely completion.
- Assume responsibility for client relations and liaise with clients, clients’ employees, agents and solicitors as necessary.
- With the assistance of clients and historic financial information, create forecasts in Microsoft Excel.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders for new work and lender panels liaising with other offices and service lines as appropriate.
- Draft short form Information Memorandum’s, maintain interested party’s schedules and liaise with potential purchasers in accelerated M&A transactions.
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals both internally across other Kroll’s service lines and externally.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience at a top 20 UK accountancy practice or equivalent and will have a strong academic background, including a relevant accounting qualification.
- Insolvency qualifications and experience would also be beneficial but are not essential.
- Adhere to Krolls’ systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of Kroll
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States