Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and TechnologyJob ID 21004714 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Financial Instruments and Technology team works on a variety of challenging assignments by which we improve our clients' ability to identify value, control, diversify, mitigate, and/or exploit risk. The team values complex assets, structured transactions, hybrid products, derivatives and real options across asset classes. It builds sophisticated risk analytics to address market, credit and operational risks.
Our clients gain understanding of complex issues and an ability to make decisions based on rigorous analysis and industry best practices. Financial Instruments and Technology hires personnel with high technical expertise and pragmatic problem-solving capabilities.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Valuation of financial derivatives, structured products across asset classes, with focus on fixed income products, equity and credit derivatives
- Develop, and enhance derivatives valuation models and strategies, using techniques such as PDEs, Monte Carlo Analysis and binomial trees
- Analyze financial market data and history using time series analysis and multivariate statistics
- Research and develop consistent market risk measurements for derivatives and underlying securities
- Calibration of models and estimation of parameters from market-implied and historical data
- Assist with development of technical reports, client focused marketing materials and presentations
- Assist with periodic valuation and risk advisory tasks and processes
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in Finance or a quantitative discipline. Knowledge of finance, mathematics and statistics as it applies to the financial markets, from an accredited college or university
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 3-7 years of experience within the valuation, modelling, structuring, or risk management space
- Effective interpersonal, comprehension and communication skills
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated leadership experience and strong personal integrity
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing requirements in a team environment
- Experience with Excel required
- Programming familiarity, e.g. C++/VBA/Python a plus
- Experience of Corporate Finance and Accounting a plus
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Manager, Business Development , Compliance Consulting , United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, New York, New York, United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Director, Compliance Consulting , United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States, Boston, Massachusetts, United States, New York, New York, United States, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Advisory Group Toronto, Canada