Senior Associate, Expert Services, DelayJob ID 21007399 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
In courts and international tribunals worldwide, Kroll's experts help businesses, investors and legal advisers establish facts, determine values and settle critical questions. We provide credible analysis, robust valuations and familiarity with all legal and arbitration procedures and venues. Our professionals bring expertise from a wide range of industries, including construction and infrastructure; energy and mining; financial services; healthcare; retail; and technology, telecoms and media. We also help businesses anticipate project problems, protect their IP, prevent fraud, handle investigations, maintain compliance and deliver the world’s most challenging projects.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Acting as the assistant on small/medium projects for world-renowned Delay experts involved in international arbitration and litigation
- Drafting expert reports and analysis for the final reports
- Providing advisory services to Clients seeking to enhance their commercial performance and corporate governance including the introduction and improvement of project controls and risk management
- Supporting Clients and their consultants engaged in ADR and the delivery of complex and challenging major projects and programmes of work
- Reviewing documents on varied project types in a broad range of industries, for example infrastructure, oil & gas and residential
- Drafting notes and external communications to assist with the overall project scope and individual work streams
- Managing the development and training of team members
- Presenting and participating in client meetings
- Regularly attending marketing events – client events, seminars and lectures to build relationships in the field.
- Degree level education in a construction related field
- Relevant MSc in engineering and/or Construction Law would be an advantage
- Ideally 3+ years of construction related industry experience – preferably in project management, planning or project control
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience of performing detailed delay forensic analysis
- Experience in performing detailed delay forensic analysis or drafting of claims
- Experience of drafting sections of expert reports
- Ideally experience with planning software, including Primavera P6 and MS Project
- Excellent analytical skills, an attention to detail and exceptional report writing skills
- Energetic, pro-active and professional
- Inquisitive and curious to learn more about the industry and field
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.