Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Senior Associate, Cyber RiskLondon, United Kingdom; Madrid, Spain; Milan, Italy; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 21004677 London, United Kingdom; Madrid, Spain; Milan, Italy; Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience.
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients – of all sizes – respond with confidence.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are looking for bright, inquisitive minds who are experienced in and passionate about modern cyber security, threat hunting and incident response. Our analysts use leading endpoint and network monitoring tools to identify, analyse, and respond to a variety of threats and threat actors impacting systems and networks around the globe.
Cyber Security Monitoring and Response Analyst responsibilities include:
- Performing threat hunting, detection and analysis of events generated by advanced endpoint threat detection and monitoring solutions, and related security tools.
- Conduct threat research, forensic analysis and basic malware analysis of threats
- Perform remediation of identified threats
- Writing of threat reports associated with significant threat events.
- Assist in ongoing research, development, and testing of enhanced threat detection techniques and tools.
- Assist clients with questions regarding threat detections, EDR tools, deployment, and maintenance.
- Assist Kroll and client incident response teams in the efficient identification, containment and eradication of threats.
- Assist the Kroll’s threat intelligence teams in the curation and production of threat intelligence
- Preparation and presentation of client facing deliverables
- Low level understanding of Windows operating system architecture fundamentals (NTFS, registry, processes, binaries, DLL’s, etc.) and administration. Similar understanding of MacOS and/or Linux a plus.
- Understanding of common malware behaviour and persistence mechanisms.
- Working knowledge of various scripting languages and/or security and malware analysis tools such as: PowerShell, Windows CMD, Unix Shell, Python, Yara, Sigma
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP and related networking concepts.
- Prior experience using endpoint threat detection and response (EDR) products such as Carbon Black, SentinelOne, Windows Defender ATP, Falcon preferred
- Knowledge of Splunk or other SIEM solutions, intrusion detection solutions, or related security products preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of information security basics especially in the realm of security incident response
- Relevant cyber security certifications including GCIA, GCIH, GCWN, CISSP, GREM a plus.
- Fluency in English (working language of the organisation) is essential, other European\Regional languages a benefit.
- Must hold citizenship for the country in which the role will be based
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District