Salesforce Business AnalystJob ID 21007093 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One Team, One Kroll.
The Commercial Operations team develops programs and processes that accelerate the firm’s organic revenue growth rate, working with executives, practice leaders and colleagues around the world. Our Salesforce Analysts provide Salesforce support to Kroll managing directors and other global colleagues with day-to-day requests as well as drive system enhancements and assist with large scale projects. They will work closely with the extended Salesforce team across Commercial Operations, Marketing and Information Technology.
- Using Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud) for the development of reports, dashboards and KPI reporting.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards using CRM Analytics.
- Regular discussion between business and IT teams to help implement new Salesforce technologies and improve the Salesforce experience for our global colleagues.
- Act as a system requirements gatherer for the business, and map out these processes for the IT team.
- Help organise and host Salesforce training sessions on a 1-on-1 basis, as well as host larger group training sessions, both virtually and in-person.
- Be a pivotal part of the Commercial Operations team supporting, helping support all client services colleagues on their Salesforce requests.
- Supports additional revenue generation programs beyond Salesforce such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience in working with Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud) in a business analysis capacity.
- Experience in the delivery of Salesforce reports.
- An understanding of how to build reports and dashboards in CRM Analytics (previously Tableau CRM and Einstein Analytics) with a foundational understanding of the SAQL (SQL) coding language.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – with the confidence to host group training sessions.
- Strong technical knowledge, with the ability to present complex data successfully to those who are less familiar.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Detail oriented, analytically focused and inquisitive.
- Experience of working independently and with a diverse team.
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.