Project Manager I, Learning & DevelopmentJob ID 21005991 London, United Kingdom; Gallicano nel Lazio, Italy; Rome, Italy; Romano di Lombardia, Italy; Agrate Brianza, Italy; Milan, Italy; Marche, Italy; Pesaro, Italy; Piemonte, Italy; Turin, Italy; Italy; Padova, Italy; Barcelona, Spain; Bilbao, Spain; Madrid, Spain; Berlin, Germany; Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Munich, Germany; France; Paris, France Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
About the Role:
This role will form part of the Learning & Development team at Kroll. This team is responsible of all Talent development efforts from technical to professional, onboarding, leadership as well as contributing or running talent programs like promotion tracks and high potentials.
You will partner with the Head of the group and the Learning business partners to manage and accelerate the project side of each intervention.
You will also be responsible for quality within the deliverables.
This is a new role created by the expansion of the firm and of the team.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles
- Take responsibility for delivery of a specific project within a given time frame
- Support head of the group in Co-ordinating internal resources to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time within scope and that expectations have been met within Kroll
- Develop project scope and objectives involving all relevant stake holders
- Oversee quality delivery of key Learning projects including content and communication
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stake holders to ensure that everyone is aligned with project scope and timing
- Assist with template creation and completion at conception stage
- Facilitate with initial due diligence
- Assist with compiling a detailed cost analysis as necessary for the new business concept
- Support the Head of Learning in putting together a comprehensive learning and development plan to present to the senior key stakeholders
- Provide regular updates to both the Head of the group and the Learning business partners.
- To act as a bridge and if needed troubleshooter between multiple internal functions– in particular Technology- and the execution team
- Engage stakeholders for regular updates and guidance
- Effectively assist in running project update meetings
- Report and escalate to management as required in a timely manner any obstacles
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Strong familiarity with technology platforms and practices including learning technologies
- Exposure and proven understanding/management of learning technology
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills – multi- lingual capabilities an advantage
- Extremely detailed oriented/quality focused
- High energy and driven
- Team oriented
- Flexibility to work across different time zones
- Suitable qualifications desirable (Project management/Technology/Learning)
- High working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Power Point.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.