At Kroll, we often stress that we rise together and fall together...much like a family. Many days are fast-paced and challenging based on our clients’ needs, but that intensity is balanced with an overall relaxed culture that strives to be supportive and collaborative. In my experience, organizations that truly care about the best interests of their employees are few and far between, and I have certainly found that in Kroll.”
Middle Office Analyst, Lucid Agency and Trustee ServicesLondon, United Kingdom
What makes a successful employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Consultant leads to Managing Consultant
Managing Consultant leads to Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant leads to Director
Director ends this path
I enjoy working with Kroll because it allows me the opportunity to constantly improve my skill set and evolve with the industry. The culture is one of comradery and motivation where hard work is recognized and celebrated. My talented colleagues are like family and we work in unison to produce quality results. That is something that is unique to this company that sets it apart from other employers based on my experience.
Nickesha ScullySenior Consultant, Kroll New York
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Middle Office Analyst, Lucid Agency and Trustee ServicesJob ID 21003130 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Analyst will work closely with all Transaction Managers and the Operations team to ensure the controlled on-boarding of all new transactions from the near-closing stage to certain ongoing portfolio administration tasks. The Analyst will have responsibility for the completion of many key portfolio and transaction tasks and for reporting of aged items and ownership of resolution. As such they are required to be detail orientated, organised and able to maintain accurate and complete records at all times. Depending on the level of experience the Analyst will either immediately take on, or assume over-time, additional duties from the TM’s such as checking payment files and rate rollovers. The Analyst should possess excellent communication skills and be proficient in excel and (ideally) debt domain, clearpar and WSO.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Working with TM and Ops Manager to assume deal management pre-closing – preparing closing invoices / updating files and tasks upon receipt / taking over and completing all DCCs:
- Bibles – inc’ scanning to files and logging/safekeeping
- Ensure completion of all DCCs within specified time – track and report on overdue items, work with TM & Ops to resolve
- Run the annual collateral audit
- Manage certain lender/borrower queries
- Manage waivers & amendment process
- Manage post-closing accession process
- Run the annual customer KYC refresh – completion / rolling of task and reporting of any overdues
- Lender KYC assistance
- Rate setting and rollover checks: reviewing for Ops and confirming WSO set up
- Payment file checking
- Waterfall checking & management of third-party bank accounts - eg MINT / Fiera etc
- Escrow closing and ongoing administration
- Monitoring and setting up new currency rate accesses as required (Reuters relationship)
- Overseeing and leading regular procedures review (not always to write but to ensure regular reviews and track completion etc) - running an annual procedures audit working with Head of TM and Ops
- Leading on receivables - ensuring active chasers / management reporting etc
Managing ad-hoc transaction activity – assisting transaction management team to administer ad-hoc and unscheduled transaction activity as directed and in accordance with Lucid’s procedures.
Reporting and Compliance - completing and delivering regular reports and action points to Lucid’s management, and working to improve procedures and processes based on regular findings.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk Japan
- Vice President, Mergers & Acquisitions Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Junior Software Engineer Hyderabad, India
- Senior Associate - Finance, Kroll Government Solutions New York, New York, United States