Manager II, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21005788 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Have an analytical mind and enthusiasm for research and investigation?
Come join our thriving global team and work with Fortune 500 clients in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment!
We are committed to the continuous professional support and development of our people; hone your skills and master new ones with the support of a world-class in-house training program. Become a regional specialist, learn to lead, deepen your linguistic abilities, build technical expertise--the opportunities are endless.
The right candidate will have outstanding English reading and writing skills, meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, the ability and enthusiasm to learn quickly, and a dedication to client satisfaction. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Conduct increasingly complex English-language research using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the Internet
- Analyze and synthesize relevant research findings
- Write well-structured, concise, logical and objective reports to provide clients with an accurate assessment of the findings
- Manage multiple assignments from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Review due diligence reports to ensure that they are presented in a well-structured, logical and objective manner and that they address the clients’ central questions.
- Provide training and support to the research team on a range of matters including online research, report writing, case management and human source enquiries.
- Support the development of Kroll CR&D by managing and retaining relationships with a number of existing clients.
- Support marketing initiatives by attending networking events and presenting at seminars.
- Be a respected sounding board on all work-related issues, demonstrating leadership and team management ability.
- Understand and comply with UK, European & US regulations relating to confidentiality and data protection.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of other legal systems and implications of working across jurisdictions.
- Ability to prioritize projects and assignments whilst meeting tight and demanding deadlines.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities and continuously seek to improve case-work performance.
- Extensive experience in a reputable professional or financial services firm, or from an investigative/research intensive organization
- Experience in project managing investigative/research cases and/or investment advisory
- Ability to drive forward and co-ordinate a number of concurrent projects and tasks, managing own time to deliver against competing demands
- Proven ability to research relevant markets, analyze information and clearly identify commercial opportunities
- Proven experience of delivering Business Development in an international professional service environment with a strong and active personal network
- Commercial understanding of both developed and emerging markets.
- Managerial level report writing skills
- Presentation and client relationship skills
- Strong interviewing and listening skills, essential for case-work development
- A highly professional and commercial approach to problem solving.
- A strong team work ethic and excellent people skills
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and flexible management style to support a talented multi-cultural team of aspirational case managers and research analysts
- Be up to date with the latest information products, technologies and understand the implications of these technologies for information and web-enabled businesses and their customers
- Understand the importance of market and customer research and enjoy identifying new opportunities through market focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Kroll offers flexible working options, a great benefits package and excellent opportunities for career and personal development.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.