Intern, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 21001559 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
This division consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Researching the commercial art market
- Assisting with briefing material for the webinar presenter
- Assisting in the technical production of the webinar
- Researching and updating database list of contacts to be invited
- Co-ordinating with Kroll / D&P marketing teams and virtual team
- Other marketing activities as required
- Fluent English language proficiency
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, with proven experience in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent social media, writing and research skills
- Experience in web design, design apps and business event production desirable
- Effective communication skills working with diverse cultures
- Strong teamwork skills working with diverse teams
- This is a part-time internship.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia