Head of People and Culture CommunicationsJob ID 21009309 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is seeking a Head of People and Culture Communications to help build the firm’s brand reach and reputation as the leading provider of risk and financial advisory solutions. The hybrid role will be based in either Kroll’s New York or London offices. The Head of People and Culture Communications will be a key member of the People Leadership team whose mission is to create opportunities for people to grow meaningful careers and operate at their best, drive high performance, reward excellence, foster employee engagement and build a best-in-class workplace culture.
This is a hands-on role requiring a candidate who can both think strategically and execute collaboratively across a dynamic area of responsibility. The prospective candidate should have a minimum of fifteen years of experience working as a communications leader at a large, global professional services organization.
- Develop and deliver a strong messaging strategy and internal communications plan to support the firm’s transformation and operational initiatives across culture, leadership, employee engagement, employee value proposition, inclusion & diversity, employee wellbeing and employee global policy
- Work with the Global Head of Communications and People function leaders to align matrixed communication goals with executive, business vertical and other functional messaging priorities
- Partner with People team centers of excellence and capability leads to build awareness, understanding and buy-in for key initiatives and significant change programs
- Design and execute a multi-channel internal communication strategy to drive messaging awareness, understanding and adoption
- Drive a communications agenda that builds the Kroll leadership community, crafts a compelling change story and secures internal adoption
- Partner with People leadership to drive progress on and communication of our inclusion & diversity strategy
- Provide comprehensive communications agency support to the People function and City Leaders, with clearly defined support models and polished, on-brand templates to ensure global consistency
- Create and own the overarching messaging strategy, playbooks and toolkits for People communications
- Measure and quantify impact to leverage a test-and-learn approach for ongoing improvement
- Support the People leadership team on other communications projects as required
- Directly manage the Vice President of People Communications and collaboratively engage marketing peers with global, business and other functional areas of responsibility to harmonize internal and external messaging, design and communication goals
- Progressive experience spanning twelve plus years leading communications across people, culture, I&D, talent, leadership and performance at global, matrixed organizations
- Demonstrable experience of building a strong strategic partnership with a HR function
- Proven experience of successful communications programs centered on inclusion & diversity, leadership and culture programs
- Proven depth as a senior leader, ability to coach, develop and grow team members and engage and influence executive leadership
- Proven record of delivering impactful communications campaigns that deliver business results
- Proven record of advising and delivering on behalf of senior stakeholders
- Proven record of aligning multiple stakeholders in pursuit of a shared plan
- Expert in business and creative writing, storytelling, editing and design, capable of creating and delivering exceptional presentations and other multi-media communications
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and inspire confidence that desired impact will be achieved
- Experience analyzing and applying market, audience and stakeholder research to develop and quantify impact
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, results-oriented and intellectually stimulating environment that seeks to constantly evolve and grow
- MBA or master’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations or other relevant degree or equivalent experience
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.