Finance Manager IJob ID 21003528 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis will be part of Kroll LLC’s Business Analysis team and will support the Lucid Group, which is comprised of three service lines: (i) Lucid Issuer Services, which is the European market-leader in liability management and debt restructuring services; (ii) Lucid Agency & Trustee Services, which provides administrative and trustee services to the global loan and bond market; and (iii) Kroll Business Technology, which provides various services, including workflow management and other business process outsourcing solutions. The Lucid Group is part of the Kroll Business Services (KBS) division.
The Senior Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis for the Lucid Group will be responsible for leading & supporting efforts that lead to increased operational revenue, improved gross margin, and client satisfaction using data and analysis. In addition, they will be responsible for managing projects that lead to operational efficiencies and will be expected to work to provide ad hoc data and subsequent analysis to management to support the goals of the business.
We are seeking to hire an experienced professional who will work collaboratively with Lucid business leaders, KBS management, and the Kroll global finance teams. The position will report to Kroll’s Senior Director Finance and KBS’ CFO.
- Closely coordinate month end close and business unit financial reporting with the Kroll global finance team and KBS CFO, ensuring accuracy of results; work closely with business unit leadership to provide business rationale and detailed explanation of these results.
- Collaborate with Kroll global finance team to oversee daily finance operations of the Lucid Group, including billing, collections, cash application, engagement management.
- Help develop relevant KPIs (key performance indicators) to track business performance and lead KPI review, with Lucid business leaders and KBS CFO; responsible for coordinating and leading solutions for areas of concern.
- Identify areas of improvement for finance-related processes of the Lucid Group and implement new procedures, where appropriate.
- Assist in annual forecasting and preparing quarterly updates.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and project execution in the areas of revenue, operations, product, clients, profitability, compensation, etc.
- Analyze data in order to best utilize and deploy department resources (opportunity models, business cases, portal sales cycle, etc.)
- Bachelor’s and /or master’s degree in accounting or finance
- At least 5 years of public accounting work experience and/or financial planning, business metrics, and analytical contributions & expertise
- High degree of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organization skills, proven ability to manage schedules and meet deadlines
- Skilled in presenting financial information to both financial and non-financial audiences
- Effective written and verbal communication ability with executives and employee
- Proactive identification of problems or challenges and recommendations for resolution.
- Ability to work and lead teams in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with multiple disciplines and stakeholders (i.e., Operations, IT, HC, Business Development, and Legal)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Intern, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence San Francisco, California
- Senior Associate, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Sydney, New South Wales
- Manager II, Forensic Investigation and Intelligence London, England
- Associate I, Forensic Intelligence and Investigations Mexico City, Mexico City