Director, ValuationsJob ID 21006053 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Our Secondary Market Advisory professionals advise clients in the liquidation of alternative investments, specifically for limited partnership interests in private equity funds, hedge funds and real estate funds and shares in private companies for which there are no "active market" quotations available.
- Oversee the day-to-day execution of transactions as an intermediary in the secondary market for limited partnership interests in hedge funds, private equity funds and real estate funds as well as shares in private companies
- Work closely with Kroll Alternative Asset Advisory Practice in coverage, execution and providing valuation services to hedge funds, private equity funds and real estate funds in addition to institutional investors
- Responsible for business development including recruiting and developing new team members
- Generate leads and prepare presentations to new and existing clients
- Manage client relationships; identifying and developing opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contacts and new potential business (existing services or identifying and/or developing potential new services/products)
- Identifying cross-marketing opportunities within and across Kroll
- Demonstrating support in advancing company and practice objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with colleagues and clients
- Candidate must have 6+ years of experience as an intermediary in the secondary market with a proven track record of trade execution and solid rolodex of contacts
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or MBA degree
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated track record of leadership and effective management in matrixed organizations
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.