Director, Quantum, Expert ServicesJob ID 21005418 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
In courts and international tribunals worldwide, Kroll's experts help businesses, investors and legal advisers establish facts, determine values and settle critical questions. We provide credible analysis, robust valuations and familiarity with all legal and arbitration procedures and venues. Our professionals bring expertise from a wide range of industries, including construction and infrastructure; energy and mining; financial services; healthcare; retail; and technology, telecoms and media. We also help businesses anticipate project problems, protect their IP, prevent fraud, handle investigations, maintain compliance and deliver the world’s most challenging projects.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Acting as the lead assistant to world-renowned Quantum experts involved in international arbitration and litigation
- Drafting expert reports and leading the analysis for the final reports
- Reviewing documents on varied project types in a broad range of industries, for example infrastructure, oil & gas and residential
- Owning and directs presentations, proposals, and reports
- Managing the workload and tasks of the wider project team
- Managing budgets, fee reports and client negotiations
- Drafting project and fee proposals for large projects
- Actively managing the development and training of team members
- Regularly bidding for and seeking out new opportunities for project work
- Ability to win own expert appointments
- Presenting and leading client meetings
- Attending and organising client events
- London based with some national and international travel
- Degree level education in a construction or Quantity Surveying related field
- Relevant MSc would be an advantage
- RICS or MRICS qualified
- Ideally 10-15 years of construction related industry experience
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience of performing detailed Quantum forensic analysis
- Experience of drafting project and fee proposals, and expert reports.
- Experience of managing a wider project team
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel and comfortable with large sets of data
- Excellent analytical skills, an attention to detail and exceptional report writing skills
- Energetic, pro-active and professional
- Inquisitive and curious to learn more about the industry and field
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.