Conflicts Specialist, Risk ManagementJob ID 21005992 London, United Kingdom; Barcelona, Spain; Bilbao, Spain; Madrid, Spain; Berlin, Germany; Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Munich, Germany; Gallicano nel Lazio, Italy; Rome, Italy; Romano di Lombardia, Italy; Agrate Brianza, Italy; Milan, Italy; Marche, Italy; Pesaro, Italy; Piemonte, Italy; Turin, Italy; Italy; Padova, Italy; France; Paris, France Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is seeking a Conflicts Analyst to join the Risk Management team. The ideal candidate should have at least one year of experience working in a Legal/Risk Management related department of a law firm or corporate consulting firm. The Conflicts Analyst will assist with the firm’s engagement acceptance process by performing research and evaluating potential conflicts of interest. The analyst will interact and communicate to all levels of the firm with a working knowledge of professional responsibility and legal ethics guidelines pertaining to conflicts.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Perform comprehensive research using online resources/databases to accurately determine corporate affiliations and relationships.
- Determine effective search strategies and conduct conflict searches for new business matters using the firm’s internal conflict checking system.
- Evaluate and summarize search results and identify potential conflict issues.
- Work collaboratively with Risk Management and Business Unit Leadership to assist with conflicts resolution.
- Have a solid understanding of the firm’s conflict checking system workflows and data integration and maintain accurate client/matter information within the database.
- Develop an operational knowledge of each of the firm’s service lines and apply different policies and procedures to each, as it relates to conflicts.
- 1+ years of experience working in a law firm or consulting firm conflicts department that utilizes Intapp (strongly preferred) or equivalent conflicts software.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks while providing an accurate work product in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to think critically, independently, and decisively.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.