Client Associate, Identity Theft and Breach NotificationJob ID 21001148 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Risk team works on over 2,000 cases a year, including some of the most complex and highest profile matters in the world. With experts based around the world, supported by ground-breaking technology, we help protect our client’s data, people, operations and reputation with innovative assessments, investigations and intelligence. We are the only company in the world with the expertise and resources to deliver global, end-to-end cyber risk management, supporting organizations through every step of their journey toward cyber resilience. Our breach notification and identity theft teams have facilitated the response for thousands of breaches across the world impacting over 500 million individuals. Our customized services include notification, call center, and identity monitoring and restoration solutions.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Kroll is seeking a motivated, career, and customer-oriented Relationship Manager to join our Cyber Risk team. The Relationship Manager is responsible for the onboarding and overall management of Kroll corporate clients throughout the lifecycle of their engagements, and is the focal point for multiple, concurrent implementation projects that vary in size and scope. This individual is an experienced client facing professional who will deliver superior service that exceeds our clients’ expectations and thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
The Relationship Manager will serve as the client advocate and will deliver best in class solutions to Kroll’s clients. This requires establishing professional relationships with Kroll’s clients and partners, providing expertise into Kroll’s service offerings and managing the various implementation components of client engagements. Additionally, the Relationship Manager will be familiar with the sales and service objectives of the client in order to capitalise on business opportunities that will lend to the success of the client and Kroll.
- Serve as the primary contact on client engagements and successfully manage the various project implementation components, including onboarding, deployment and reporting, to ensure timely deliverables and flawless execution.
- Project manage data breach notification incidents, communicating not only with the client but with numerous vendors and service providers to ensure timely support to our client’s needs.
- Ensure client expectations are managed and delivery deadlines met according to schedule and plans.
- Assume accountability for client satisfaction and work toward proactive handling of engagements by anticipating client needs.
- Build and foster professional relationships with clients by listening, empathizing and leveraging Kroll’s resources to meet desired outcomes.
- Inform the product and technology roadmap by leveraging client relationships to provide insight on Kroll’s client needs.
- Assist with product and technology implementation, understanding consumer facing services in order to develop and test new services.
- Collaborate with client counsel, and sales team to ensure that all stakeholders understand Kroll’s capabilities, and utilize discovery techniques to suggest appropriate and timely solutions.
- Become familiar with the nuances of each client’s technical and operational needs in order to best assess their service demands. Provide value to our customers through insightful consultation, recommendations and decision-making.
- Perform as a subject matter expert (SME) on Cyber Risk notification methodology, Kroll’s products and best practices, and have an understanding of the law as it relates to data breach response requirements. This includes staying abreast of current events in the cyber security/data privacy space
- Initiate and implement service enhancements that align with organizational goals.
- Communicate new ideas and areas for development/improvement based upon client requests.
- Assist with consumer support services for Kroll’s consumer facing services.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent tangible experience in employment.
- B2B experience in some of the following areas: customer success, implementation, technology, or operational consulting.
- Project management experience required. Professional certification is a plus (e.g. PMP, APM).
- Must be detail and process oriented, requiring demonstrated excellence in time management, project management and prioritisation.
- Outstanding communication, client relationship management, and problem resolution skills, with the ability to effectively advise senior leadership.
- Ability to demonstrate relentless discipline, project ownership and goal achievement.
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements.
- Experience enhancing client satisfaction/business outcomes through implementing new processes.
- Strong listening skills with an ability to translate client needs into actionable steps.
- Understanding and managing multiple simultaneous projects with time constraints.
- Know and understand the internal processes within Kroll in order to educate the client on our processes, timelines and outcomes that affect their business.
- Maintain a professional demeanor throughout all client interactions and when communicating with Kroll colleagues.
- Represent Kroll’s products and services clearly, concisely, accurately and with a high level of integrity.
- Establish and maintain documentation to ensure timely, consistent client contact and follow up.
- Must be able to think independently, critically, and make “best business practice” decisions.
- Must be enthusiastic, flexible, and collaborative.
- Must have general knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and significant experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel to customer sites both in the UK and internationally when required by project scope.
- After initial training period, extensive opportunity to work remotely.
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.