Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 20001064 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Support the overall research and due diligence process for Kroll’s Risk & Compliance practice area.
- Manage cases from start to finish, conducting extensive Internet, database, and media research into companies and individuals to provide our clients with an accurate assessment of the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a subject company and its principals.
- Advise our clients to make informed, strategic decisions that have a huge impact on their organizations.
- Work with clients of all sizes and industries, providing a portfolio of services that includes third party screening and monitoring, reputational due diligence solutions
- Use the Kroll Compliance Portal, a user-friendly web-based due diligence, governance, and compliance platform
- Fluent or advanced proficiency in written and spoken Portuguese
- Proficiency in Spanish would be beneficial, but not essential
- A high value on our talent and seek candidates with a high level of conscientiousness, integrity, and professional pride
- Outstanding English reading and writing skills
- Meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, and the ability to learn quickly, and a dedication to customer satisfaction
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in: International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study required
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- Customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
- 1-3 years of previous work experience (including internships) is highly desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Associate Manager, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Associate Vice President, Business Intelligence and Investigations Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Associate, Business Intelligence and Investigations San Francisco, California
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.