Associate, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21006083 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Through a combination of in-depth subject matter expertise, global research capabilities and flexible technology tools, the Compliance Risk and Diligence practice of Kroll helps clients take a risk-based approach toward meeting obligations or remediating failures regarding anti-bribery, anti-corruption and related regulatory mandates. These include pre-transactional intelligence; vendor, supplier and distributor due diligence; vendor management platform; leadership/executive vetting; sanctions screening and monitoring; country/industry risk; and bespoke inquiries.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Have an analytical mind and enthusiasm for research and investigation?
Come join our thriving global team and work with Fortune 500 clients in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment!
We are committed to the continuous professional support and development of our people; hone your skills and master new ones with the support of a world-class in-house training program. Become a regional specialist, learn to lead, deepen your linguistic abilities, build technical expertise--the opportunities are endless.
The right candidate will have outstanding English reading and writing skills, meticulous attention to detail, a sense of curiosity, the ability and enthusiasm to learn quickly, and a dedication to client satisfaction. Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Conduct increasingly complex English-language research using public record databases, commercial and proprietary databases, media sources and the Internet
- Analyze and synthesize relevant research findings
- Write well-structured, concise, logical and objective reports to provide clients with an accurate assessment of the findings
- Manage multiple assignments from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Native or equivalent English language proficiency in reading comprehension
- Advanced proficiency in reading comprehension in Russian and ideally another language
- Extremely strong English-language writing skills
- Ability to conduct online research using various primary and secondary sources
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarize information from multiple sources into concise analytical assessments
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Ability to understand, accept and apply constructive feedback
- Responsible for managing and prioritizing several projects or assignments simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Undergraduate or graduate degrees, especially in the social sciences, are preferred but not required
- Organizational and time management competencies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Interest and understanding of current events, international affairs, financial regulations, and economics and/or finance
- Basic knowledge of litigation, regulatory, sanctions and corporate organization / structure terminology and concepts is highly preferred
- 1-2 years of professional experience (including internships)
Kroll offers flexible working options, a great benefits package and excellent opportunities for career and personal development.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit
- Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services London, United Kingdom
- Analyst, Valuation Services Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Analyst, Real Estate Advisory Group Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Senior Vendor and Risk Manager, Information Technology New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States