Associate, Business Intelligence and InvestigationsJob ID 21000465 London, United Kingdom Apply now
Ukrainian and Russian speaking Associate
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Kroll difference.
Kroll consistently provides firms with the professional investigative consulting expertise necessary to resolve conflict through fact-finding and critical analysis. We have conducted thousands of investigations worldwide and have an unmatched track record of resolving disputes and working with in-house and outside counsel to successfully conduct and conclude internal or regulatory inquiries. Our experts help organizations with their critical fact finding when they need to conduct internal investigations or to examine allegations of wrongdoing. Whether or not actual misconduct is discovered, such inquiries, and their aftermath, can pose serious risks to companies and their stakeholders, damaging their reputation, disrupting their business operations and exposing them to government scrutiny, as well as to potential criminal, civil and regulatory liability. Kroll's investigative services and expertise have helped clients successfully resolve investigations promptly and with minimal business disruption
At Kroll, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Carry out secondary research by utilizing databases, internet and public domain tools focused on Russia, Ukraine and other CIS states.
- Examine and interpret the information obtained to produce in-depth and detail-orientated analysis, identifying further research that needs to be carried out and what leads need to be investigated.
- Write well-structured, logical and objective English-language reports which present the research in a client focused manner and addresses the clients’ central questions and concerns.
- Effectively feedback the findings and analysis to the Case Manager in a logical and structured manner, identifying potential issues and conflicts of interest identified in the research.
- Assist Case Managers in using Excel and PowerPoint to provide diagrammatic and pictorial explanations to present key findings and patterns identified in the investigation.
Organise case files, maintain accurate research records and record all billable costs.
- Support the growth of the Business Intelligence & Investigations practice through involvement in non-case related projects and initiatives.
- Identify own learning needs and opportunities and continuously seek to improve case-work performance
- Fluent in English, Russian and Ukrainian essential
- Strong academic background, preferably in the fields of International Relations, International Business and Political Science, Economics, Law or Security Studies
- Strong understanding and a developed interest in Russian/CIS politics, current affairs and business environments
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, with proven experience in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong team work ethic and excellent people skills that represent diverse communities
- A highly professional and commercial approach to problem solving.
- An analytical, inquisitive and logical mind.
- Strong communications skills (upward, downward, across individuals, across cultures, across business lines).
- Excellent English-language report writing skills.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Washington D.C., District of Columbia
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.