I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services
London, United Kingdom
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21002954 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Duff & Phelps, a Kroll business, Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice provides seamless analytical advisory through the deal continuum, from transaction origination to closing.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES
Operating from more than 28 countries and 70 offices, Kroll helps clients realise business goals across M&A, restructuring, financing and other corporate transactions. We have an established, and truly global, TAS practice, that has multidisciplinary capabilities across financial, tax, operations and IT / cyber due diligence.
We are rapidly growing market share, to become a major challenger to the traditional Big 4 accounting firms, at a time of unprecedented regulatory and market upheaval.
We are now investing to grow a Strategy & Commercial Diligence capability, initially based out of London, to complement our broader TAS capabilities. This is a rare opportunity to join – and make your own mark in – a team in its ‘high growth’ phase, with unmatched benefits and challenges:
- Key role in shaping and driving the growth of our TAS business in the UK, Europe and Global markets
- High levels of responsibility and autonomy
- Work-winning, client development and execution opportunities based on an issues-led approach across a range of sectors - variety and stretch
- Opportunities to work alongside colleagues on multi-disciplinary projects as part of a collegiate and entrepreneurial group
- Flexible and performance-based reward structure that is based on a “one-firm” approach and not constrained by territorial/personal boundaries; and
- Real opportunity for accelerated progression
The strategic objective for TAS is to expand into the corporate and private equity markets where work-winning is based more on a combination of content-lead account management and delivery rather than the traditional execution-only role with work-winning being primarily a Partner responsibility. The successful implementation of this go-to-market route requires a senior team that has the experience and appetite to challenge traditional models. Key responsibilities as an Analyst will include:
- Supporting the team on all relevant private equity and selected corporate transaction deal flows
- Share strategic insights on assets and sectors with the team
- Support the team with the execution of strategy and commercial due diligence engagements: defining an appropriate scope, and drafting a robust, well-structured report
- Work closely with the broader Duff & Phelps team to ensure the application of sound project management principles and quality assurance at all stages and phases of projects
- Develop your understanding of the capabilities of our wider firm and help identify opportunities to cross-sell additional services to our clients; and
- Ambitious, disciplined self-starter
- Track-record in successfully delivering on a breadth of commercial due diligence engagements, and / or deep strategy experience within a sector, possibly acquired through a corporate strategy role
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal and client relationships skills
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- European language skills very much valued; and
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
We value the ability to operate with flexibility and autonomy whilst being part of a tight-knit, collaborative team who have fun working hard. We don’t support a parochial, “eat-what-you-kill” culture and are looking for strong team players who will absolutely buy-in to the longer-term strategic ambitions of the wider business.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.