Analyst, Regulatory ConsultingJob ID 21006627 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’ Regulatory consulting team helps firms deliver on a wide range of engagements including financial crime, compliance risk, regulatory readiness, compliance monitoring and regulatory reporting.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
As an Analyst within an expanding team, you will gain exposure to exciting projects. In addition, your career and development opportunities are unparalleled with exposure to clients from day one. Being part of a specialist group, but within a truly global firm, means your personal impact will be instant and supported by an ambitious full service professional services firm.
As an Analyst you will work to:
- Review client documentation, including policies, procedures, client files, management information, to understand a client’s business operations and control framework
- Identify trends, patterns and key risks
- Conduct research on a client’s business, sector and regulatory landscape
- Support project management protocols and contribute to operational efficiencies within each project
- Conduct industry research to support targeted business development campaigns
- Prepare (not deliver) training materials for internal and external stakeholders. Conduct testing of controls to assess operational effectiveness in various compliance disciplines
- Support preparation of training materials.
- Conduct research to support drafting of thought leadership pieces both internally and externally
- Deliver on a wide range of engagements, including working in the following areas:
- AML/Financial Crime
- Compliance Risk
- Retail Conduct
- Due Diligence
- Regulatory readiness
- Market regulation
- Conduct of business
- MiFID II
We are looking for someone who is passionate, focused, collaborative and entrepreneurial. This role would suit a team player with the ability to use their own initiative and provide prompt practical services to clients.
- Some work experience in regulation or compliance would be desirable (for example gained within Consulting, Financial Services Auditing, Asset Management, Banking, Brokers, Investment Banks and the Regulator)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and presentational expertise
- Client facing, solutions focused, individual
- Experienced in Microsoft office, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Software Release Specialist, Application Process Automation Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States
- Analyst, Valuation Services Mexico City, Mexico
- Director, Project Management Office New York, New York, United States, Chicago, Illinois, United States, Morristown, New Jersey, United States
- Analyst, Portfolio Valuation San Francisco, California, United States