Analyst II, RestructuringJob ID 21004290 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Restructuring professionals serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Responsible for the various day to day procedures involved in the successful operation of the business of Kroll and for ensuring deadlines are met. Professional training opportunities may be available to successful candidates.
- Provide assistance to all other members of the team
- Use IPS case management system for all cases, react to diary prompts as appropriate and deal with daily banking issues
- Visit client's premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals
- Draft non-standard correspondence and statutory/bank reports
- Deal with all aspects of case administration in formal insolvency matters including CVA, CVL, MVL, Administration, LPA and Administrative Receivership
- Drafting of information memoranda, liaising with interested parties in respect of sale of business and/or assets
- Photo-copying and filing as required
- Adhere to Kroll’s systems, policy requirements and relevant Health & Safety policy
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Relevant degree, achieving 2:1 or equivalent
- Ability to develop and drive relationships with individuals from all industries
- Engaging personality
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Strong team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit. Kroll is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.