Analyst I, RestructuringJob ID 21008388 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Restructuring professionals serve as a financial advisor to companies, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors and other interested parties in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Responsible for the various day to day procedures involved in the successful operation of the business of Kroll and for ensuring deadlines are met. Professional training opportunities may be available to successful candidates.
- Be the face of Kroll and liaise with any number of key stakeholders, acting as their first point of contact, whatever their query.
- Work directly with senior staff and management, gaining direct exposure to decision making processes at the highest level.
- Conduct financial reviews of companies across a range of industries and assist with investigatory reports.
- Assisting in realizing value from the company’s assets to maximize return to creditors to include investigations in companies’ affairs
- Drafting of information memoranda, liaising with interested parties in respect of sale of business and/or assets.
- Deal with all aspects of case administration in formal insolvency matters including CVA, CVL, MVL, Administration, LPA and Administrative Receivership
- Visit client's premises/offices and liaise with client’s employees, agents and solicitors as necessary
- Build and maintain relationships with other professionals
- Provide assistance to all other members of the team
- Prepare statutory documentation, non-standard correspondence and bank reports for a range of situations, including Administrations, Liquidations and Bankruptcies.
- Relevant degree, achieving 2:1 or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop and drive relationships with individuals from all industries
- Ability to master new tasks and industries quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal with ambiguity
- Strong personal integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Senior Associate I, Restructuring London, United Kingdom
- Manager, Commercial Operations, Restructuring London, United Kingdom
- Analyst II, Restructuring - Insolvency London, United Kingdom
- Director, Restructuring - Corporate Simplification London, United Kingdom, Birmingham, United Kingdom, Manchester, United Kingdom