Analyst, Fixed Asset Management & Insurance SolutionsJob ID 21004260 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Fixed Asset Management and Insurance Solutions (FAMIS) practice provides fixed asset inventory reconciliation, management and property insurance valuation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Initiating preliminary discussions with clients to understand their requirements in detail;
- Preparing pitch decks and proposals and completing the required internal approval process;
- Visiting client facilities, discussing with clients, including face-to-face meetings, to gather data and information pertinent to the engagement;
- Investigating and developing analyses to estimate the value of buildings predominantly for Reinstatement cost but can also include Fair Value and Market Value
- Delivering accurate, supportable and unbiased valuation conclusions;
- Addressing all the client, broker, underwriter and/or auditor queries regarding the valuation of the subject property
- Reporting and presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports and online dashboards;
- Contributing to the development of software and digitalization of products and in-house modelling;
- National and/or international traveling is required for the position.
- MRICS qualified or desire to work towards RICS qualification
- Experience in the development of opinions of value of buildings and some exposure to valuations of plant, machinery and equipment preferable
- Highly numerate and proficient with excel
- Excellent analytical, organization and project management skills;
- Practical mindset with the ability to think outside of the box;
- Ability and willingness to handle additional hours and travel as needed to comply with client requests;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.