Analyst, Financial Instruments and TechnologyJob ID 21008104 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Kroll difference.
Our Financial Instruments and Technology team works on a variety of challenging assignments by which we improve our clients' ability to identify value, control, diversify, mitigate, and/or exploit risk. The team values complex assets, structured transactions, hybrid products, derivatives and real options across asset classes. It builds sophisticated risk analytics to address market, credit and operational risks.
Our clients gain understanding of complex issues and an ability to make decisions based on rigorous analysis and industry best practices. Financial Instruments and Technology hires personnel with high technical expertise and pragmatic problem-solving capabilities.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Valuation of financial derivatives and structured products across asset classes, with focus on fixed income products, and equity and credit derivatives.
- Develop, and enhance derivatives valuation models, using techniques such as PDEs, Monte Carlo Analysis and binomial trees.
- Calibration of models and estimation of parameters from market-implied and historical data.
- Assist with development of technical reports, client focused marketing materials and presentations.
- Assist with periodic valuation and risk advisory tasks and processes.
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in quantitative Finance or a quantitative discipline. Knowledge of finance, mathematics and statistics as it applies to the financial markets, from an accredited college or university.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity/experience with the modelling of equity, interest rate and/or credit derivatives using techniques such as PDEs, Monte Carlo Analysis or Binomial Trees.
- Good knowledge of Excel.
- Any programming familiarity, e.g. C++/VBA/Python is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to master new tasks quickly.
- Effective interpersonal, comprehension and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong personal integrity.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments in a team environment.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Senior Associate, Financial Instruments and Technology London, United Kingdom
- Vice President, Financial Instruments and Technology London, United Kingdom