I work with some of the smartest people in this business. My job affords me the opportunity to analyze different companies and meet and work with new people. We work hard and provide our clients with the best possible service, but at the same time my position provides me the flexibility I need with a family.
Analyst, Business ServicesLondon, United Kingdom
What makes a successful Transaction Advisory employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Deadline oriented
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Analyst leads to Senior Associate
Senior Associate leads to Vice President
Vice President leads to Director
Director leads to Managing Director
Managing Director ends this path
Kroll advised the Oneida Group on the sale of its Commercial Foodservice division to Crown Brands.
Kroll advised Hampshire Pet Products, LLC on its acquisition by Red Collar Pet Foods.
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Our offices around the globe offer easy access to public transportation, dining, shopping, gyms and many other convenient options.
DescriptionJob ID 21004230 London, United Kingdom Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We value diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Business Services (Tax Advisory) team provides a broad and integrated range of finance and business services. These combine an interactive, online platform with deep financial, tax and compliance expertise advising investment management firms.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Key responsibilities include:
- Gaining an understanding of accounting whilst completing the first stage of your professional qualifications (ACA or ACCA);
- Assisting with the provision of bookkeeping and accounting services to a portfolio of clients;
- Assisting in ad hoc projects as and when they arise;
- Liaising with clients on the provision of month end deliverables;
- Preparing payment schedules and uploading bank payments;
- Assisting with the audit process;
- Understanding key business issues and applying accounting research to assist clients with their commercial objectives;
- As you progress within our team, your commercial understanding and technical knowledge will broaden and you will build your own client responsibilities.
• Enthusiasm and passion for working in financial/professional services
• Strong, diligent work ethic
• Intellectually rigorous and curious
• High level of detail orientation
• Ability to prioritize and juggle conflicting tasks successfully
• Ability to work within a small team, supporting colleagues where necessary
• An interest in pursuing professional qualifications and a career in Accounting
• Minimum 2.1 degree from a top 30 ranked university ideally in a related degree such as economics, business studies, law etc.
• A Levels – ideally 3 Bs minimum
• GCSEs or equivalent – minimum of B in English, Maths and Science
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst I, Restructuring Manchester, England
- Analyst, Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Associate, Forensic Investigations and Intelligence Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality
- Analyst, Valuation Services Hong Kong, Central and Western District