ReceptionistJob ID 21003862 Madrid, Spain Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Management of meeting room bookings
- Ensuring meeting rooms are equipped accordingly and that refreshments / lunch orders are organized in advance of meetings taking place
- Manning the switchboard, fielding calls and transferring to relevant staff members where necessary
- Co-ordination of travel arrangements including booking flights, hotels and taxis for a range of employees within the business
- Assisting with printing, copying, scanning & binding of documents
- Reconciliation and timely submission of invoices, ensuring they are coded to the correct part of the business
- Sorting mail each morning and distributing accordingly
- Organising post to be sent each day as well as organizing couriers on a regular basis
- Covering absences in the team, providing basic support to the Managing Directors
- Experience of working within a Receptionist role in a corporate business, and some administrative experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft office skills, with the ability to confidently use Outlook and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to communicate to diverse range of individuals
- Hardworking, with the ability to work independently and under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Professional approach and strong work ethic
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.Kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.