Senior Associate, Transfer PricingJob ID 21002633 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Transfer Pricing practice provides comprehensive transfer pricing advisory covering compliance, planning, controversy and implementation.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Transfer Pricing Senior Associates work on a variety of assignments, including performing financial analysis, industry analysis and microeconomic research to assist companies in pricing their intercompany transactions. Our Senior Associates gain experience in many facets of global consulting, including:
- Performing financial and statistical analysis for clients that include Fortune 500 companies, top ranked law firms, non-profits, and government organizations
- Designing and applying complex financial models to analyze and price intercompany transactions for products and services, intellectual property, and financial instruments
- Conducting interviews with our clients’ executive leadership teams to gather focused insight into their company’s global operations
- Undertaking in-depth company, industry, and market research
- Writing client reports, speaking at seminars, and preparing industry articles
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Management (with a concentration in Economics or Finance) or other degree (with a minimum of four Junior and/or Senior level courses in Economics or Finance) from an accredited university or college
- Computer proficiency and ability to maximize applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, ability to manage time and work flow, work on multiple assignments and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to focus on quality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.