Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Senior Associate, Cyber RiskKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Associate, Cyber RiskJob ID 21002631 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Cyber Security & Investigations Practice provides solutions that help clients comply with the myriad of IT Risk Prevention/Assessments and Cyber/Data Breach Response and Investigation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the leadership of a rapidly growing, world-leading global team at the forefront of cyber security and investigations.
For more details about the wide range of cyber risk management services, please go to www.kroll.com/en/services/cyber-risk
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Leveraging genuine Chief Information Security Officer or Office (CISO) experience, and working with the global team to lead and deliver Interim CISO, Virtual CISO, Data Protection Officer (DPO) and data privacy compliance, cyber risk assessments, data protection impact assessments, governance reviews and other security assessment and risk advisory services
- Analysing and assessing risk to client’s information technology systems and enterprise environment either in one-off engagements or as the client’s permanent partner
- Able to deliver assessments and thought leadership across a range of security frameworks and topics, such as NIST Cyber Security Framework, Cloud Security, Security Operations Centre
- Taking ownership of projects and deliverables and assisting in strategy planning for delivering CISO related services across the region
- Experience of data privacy and data protection laws, regulations and operational implementation, such as GDPR, Singapore PDPA and other jurisdictional personal data laws and regulations.
- Working knowledge of key security focus topics, such as DevSecOps, Vulnerability Management, Cloud Security
- Producing accurate, high quality client reports and proposals
- Creating high quality cyber security policies and procedures
- Staying up-to-date with relevant cyber security legislation, frameworks and industry trends
- Coordinating and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Must have demonstrable experience of at least six years within security and/or data protection departments within large organisations
- Be a hands-on practitioner when it comes to analysing, assessing and managing risk
- Understand relevant cyber security legislation and regulatory/ maturity frameworks
- Have excellent written and spoken English (knowledge of a second Asian language would also be an advantage)
- Able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis
- CISSP, CISA, CISM certifications preferred
- Willingness to travel
Above all, Kroll expects senior candidates to be strategically minded, excellent communicators, fearless decision makers, intellectually curious and willing to immerse themselves into new challenges. In return, the company provides an environment where there is on-going training and unparalleled exposure to a wide range of clients, assignments and technologies.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.