Senior Manager, RestructuringJob ID 21004482 Indonesia Apply now
Job Description - Senior Manager, Restructuring, Jakarta, Indonesia
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Restructuring practice aims to provide effective solutions to its clients. Our clients include major banks, asset-based lenders, private equity houses, accountants, solicitors, financial sponsors, lenders, creditors, corporates and individuals. We are tasked with assuming direct responsibility for organizations in distressed situations across virtually every industry and every situation.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and qualified candidate with the following attributes to join our Jakarta office as a Senior Manager. You will be involved in a wide range of interesting and challenging deals, often spanning multiple jurisdictions. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in insolvency, restructuring and litigation support through exposure to working with lenders, investors, companies and their advisors in distressed and urgent situations.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Take a management role in the Restructuring team by assuming responsibility for the day-to-day operation of high-profile restructuring assignments and investigations and complex cross-border matters, particularly across Jakarta, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong and PRC jurisdictions;
- Conducting pre-lending reviews, preparing cash flow forecasts and assessing working capital requirements;
- Develop and drive the implementation of restructuring plans;
- Drafting detailed, complex reports and documents for Courts and creditors;
- Provide guidance, motivation, mentoring and assistance to the team, assisting them with their training and progression in Kroll and undertake appraisals and other actions as required;
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and other professional advisors
- Promote the business and services of Kroll by hosting and attending marketing events and seminars and presentations by other professionals and clients
- Be willing to travel as required for work assignments
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- CA, CPA or CFA qualified;
- A minimum of 7 years’ relevant work experience in restructuring, corporate finance or Private Equity.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and possess a high level of integrity
- Strong financial analysis/ financial due diligence and modelling skills
- Good business sense and commercial acumen;
- Highly motivated with the ability to work a demanding schedule in an entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to practically apply knowledge to identify issues and solve complex problems;
- Strong financial, business analytical and report writing skills; and
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.