Specialist, IT AuditJob ID 21002859 India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The junior I.T. Auditor position will support business audit requests within the enterprise I.T. department. The position will be a key assistant role for supporting audit requests and management of audit relevant data with the I.T. environment at Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with internal lines of business to help them address client queries regarding D&P information security posture, future strategy and current controls.
- Ensures the timely completion of the audit project in compliance with audit standards and follow up on outstanding action plans to address control gaps identified.
- Manage audit finding memoranda and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Responsible for coordination of IT Control assurance audits. Act as liaison between external auditors and internal delivery personnel to ensure timely and accurate delivery of audit evidence.
- Develops effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, auditors, process and controls owners and functional staff.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to internal IT teams on identified security and control risks.
- Apply a technical perspective to the performance of all types of audits, including the use of state-of-the-art information technology.
- Maintains currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in information systems, information technology, or another relevant program
- Good understanding of standards, processes, best practices and IT frameworks, conceptual understanding of IT and security controls, networking and information security technologies
- Minimum 1 to 3 years’ experience as an IT Auditor, preferably in the financial sector.
- Experience in implementing and facilitating audits for ISO 27001:2013
- Knowledge of ITGC, Data Privacy (GDPR, ISO 27701) is desirable
- Exposure to BCM/DR; SOC2 requirements and control implementation strategies is added advantage.
- Information Security specific certification is desirable (such as CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor)
- Demonstrated ability work under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks and meet set deadlines are highly desirable.
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills is required
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.