At Kroll, we often stress that we rise together and fall together...much like a family. Many days are fast-paced and challenging based on our clients’ needs, but that intensity is balanced with an overall relaxed culture that strives to be supportive and collaborative. In my experience, organizations that truly care about the best interests of their employees are few and far between, and I have certainly found that in Kroll.”
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, Support OpsIndia
What makes a successful employee at Kroll?
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Consultant leads to Managing Consultant
Managing Consultant leads to Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant leads to Director
Director ends this path
I enjoy working with Kroll because it allows me the opportunity to constantly improve my skill set and evolve with the industry. The culture is one of comradery and motivation where hard work is recognized and celebrated. My talented colleagues are like family and we work in unison to produce quality results. That is something that is unique to this company that sets it apart from other employers based on my experience.
Nickesha ScullySenior Consultant, Kroll New York
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, Support OpsJob ID 21008384 India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Business Services is the global leader in complex claims administration and legal and business solutions. As an integral part of Kroll, the world’s premier provider of services and digital products related to governance, risk and transparency, Kroll Business Services is supported by nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world.
We are seeking an experienced Sr. Data Quality Analyst to join our team. As a Sr. Data Quality Analyst, you will be responsible for both queue management and performing quality assurance checks on tasks performed. You will ensure the accuracy of tasks completed by reviewing data updates, data parsing routines, and performing quality assurance reviews for all data tasks within a team. You will also monitor our task management system and facilitate queue management to Data Analysts, as well as perform various data and task validation checks for item completion and quality delivery. The ideal candidate should have a strong attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills, and a passion for ensuring accurate service delivery.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Perform quality assurance checks and task reviews for item completion and quality delivery.
- Confirm the accuracy of various data inserts, updates, and reports, which involves understanding the logic of complex business processes.
- Write appropriate test queries bases on requirements and executing them to verify the logic and accuracy of data.
- Facilitate queue management to Data Analysts and monitor our task management system.
- Work closely with client services and data analyst team in eliciting production request requirements to create test scripts.
- Review requirements specifications and identify gaps and inconsistencies.
- Work closely with Data Analysts and other QA team members to identify, report, and troubleshoot complex data requests; verify problem fixes in a detailed, efficient, and timely manner.
- Provide recommendations for improving data quality processes and procedures.
- Document and communicate data quality issues to stakeholders and management.
- Develop and maintain data quality metrics to monitor performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve data quality and accuracy.
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- 5+ years’ of very strong experience in database testing with the ability to understand, write, and execute very complex SQL queries, and understand the logic of stored procedures.
- Experience performing complex data analysis of large datasets.
- Experience tuning T-SQL queries
- Experience using source control.
- Expertise with advanced Excel and data manipulation
- Experience with task management systems is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of data quality best practices and processes.
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
Job can be remote but must be available during US coverage hours of (8am-5pm US Eastern Time).*
*Shift differential will be offered for this shift as defined by company policy.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.