Personal improvement and growth are taken seriously here. The flexibility to work on both proactive and reactive cyber security engagements has greatly expanded my exposure and abilities in serving our clients.
Principal Offensive Security Consultant, Red TeamIndia
What makes a successful Cyber Security employee at Kroll? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise
- Technologically inquisitive
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Intern leads to Associate, Cyber Risk
Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Associate, Cyber Risk
Senior Associate, Cyber Risk leads to Vice President, Cyber Risk
Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk
Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk leads to Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk
Associate Managing Director, Cyber Risk ends this path
At Kroll Cyber Risk, I find the collaboration and real sense of teamwork very inspiring. Personal egos are not encouraged! Communication with senior management is also straightforward and responsive. An excellent working environment.
Bill AndersonVice President, APAC Cyber Risk, Singapore
Opportunities for new cyber challenges, knowledge, and career growth are plentiful here. Not only is your success supported through regular professional training, the entire global team also contributes to information sharing via collaboration tools and weekly group presentations. We truly work as a global team and no one ever hesitates to step up and help.
David KloppAMD, Cyber Risk, Singapore
At Kroll you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of cyber security allowing you to develop a set of skills beneficial to your career growth and development. Kroll invests in cyber security and each employee can receive sponsorship for cyber training. In addition, they encourage a work life balance allowing you to do different things for yourself and the team.
Rick LiSenior Associate, Cyber Risk, Hong Kong
The Kroll Cyber team has a great culture. Everyone is down to earth and willing to help each other out. There are no big egos to contend with, which makes for a vibrant and collaborative working environment.
One of the significant differences between Kroll Cyber and other places I have worked is how easy it is to work across international teams. There are no bureaucratic processes; all it takes is a quick conversation to organise logistics.
Mark FarleySenior Vice President, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Working for the group is awesome, from the amazing culture to a diverse range of projects undertaken. The benefits of being in a global team and collaborative knowledge sharing is unparalleled compared to competitors. Everyday can be different, however it typically consists of helping clients improve their cyber security, constant learning and problem solving.
Hassan MahmudAssociate, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
One of the things I appreciate most from being at this company is the feeling of support. Whether that be helping to develop my work product, ensuring I receive sufficient training, or affording me flexibility when life demands it, I always have the sense that Kroll has my back, and that is a valuable thing indeed.
Ben HawkinsSenior Managing Consultant, EMEA Cyber Risk, London
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Principal Offensive Security Consultant, Red TeamJob ID 21008966 India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Our Offensive Security professionals are on a mission to make the world a safer place, one company at a time. We believe that our work to help our clients discover and remediate their unique security risks makes every one of us safer. Our clients trust us to use cutting-edge offensive security tools, creativity, imagination, and expert knowledge to find cybersecurity risks in their networks, systems, and software.
We're looking to grow our team of red teamers and penetration testers in [ India | Philippines]. We perform testing of web and smartphone applications, computer networks, cloud infrastructure, hardware devices, employees via social engineering, organizations via red team testing, and more.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
What you’ll do
As an Offensive Security Principal Consultant, you’ll be reporting to an Associate Managing Director in our Offensive Security team and deliver projects for some of the biggest enterprises in APAC, North America, and EMEA. You will lead and deliver red team engagements to clients across the globe. You will contribute to the tools, methodology, and knowledge repository for the global Red Team practice. You will mentor consultants and senior consultants on red team skills. Responsibilities include ensuring high quality delivery of services to the clients across the globe.
In summary, you will
- Lead the execution of red team engagements, network penetration test, and application security assessments as a thought-leader in the eyes of the client and your teammates
- Solution and scope engagements for our clients, including red team engagements
- Oversee the delivery of engagements to ensure that junior members of the team are able to deliver and exceed client expectations
- Author deliverables such as detailed reports and executive reports
- Engage with our clients to understand their requirements, update them on project status, answer their queries, and present your findings and recommendations
- Execute internal strategic initiatives to help our practice grow, adapt, and evolve
- Manage junior members of the team by conducting one-on-ones, providing feedback and coaching, and supporting their career growth
What you’ll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in information security, computer science or engineering, software engineering, or IT/System/Network administration
- 7+ years in offensive security, with 2+ years in executing red team exercises
- Expert knowledge, and demonstrated application, of the MITRE ATT&CK framework and adversary TTPs, OSINT techniques, phishing and social engineering techniques, C2 infrastructure design, lateral movement, privilege escalation, EDR and AV bypass
- Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code enablement tools, such as Terraform or Ansible
- Familiarity with cloud environments, such as AWS and Azure
- Familiarity with reverse engineering, Windows/Linux system administration, C programming, are an asset
- An appetite for self-directed learning and a willingness to venture into the unknown
- Generosity with your knowledge and patience with your apprentices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A deep understanding of application penetration testing, cloud security, or red teaming
- The capability to build and cultivate relationships with clients and colleagues
- A proven ability to lead and deliver information security assessments that don’t always come with a playbook
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.