Support Analyst, Compliance Risk and DiligenceJob ID 21000577 Hyderabad, India Apply now
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
If you enjoy working with external clients and have solid knowledge of software application concepts like databases, spreadsheets and web-based applications, coupled with a solid foundation in business analysis, explore this exceptional opportunity at Kroll Compliance. Use your interpersonal communication skills to work cross functionally within the company and also with our external clients to ensure our software applications meet client needs. We offer a collaborative and rewarding team environment where you will gain visibility, make a positive impact, and build your portfolio of skills.
To support our platform, built on force.com, you will work closely with implementation, Tier I support teams, and development teams to ensure the successful resolution of client issues, assist in client implementations, and complete special projects.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximize the value of your career.
- Manage IT ticket queue system
- Provide initial triage and troubleshoot support items
- Interact with internal and external end users via phone, ticketing system and WebEx
- Discuss technical issues, find ways to reproduce issues to identify what went wrong
- Investigate/troubleshoot complex application issues raised by the Tier 1 support team and document details for the development teams to address as appropriate
- Able to handle high volume of issues and some challenging issues independently
- Configure and maintain client Compliance Portals, including the configuration of client questionnaires, risk scoring, users and roles, accounts, workflows, custom emails, etc., as needed
- Assess any functionality gaps, and identify solution options
- Create analytics/reports per client requirements
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing for Product releases
- Perform data import and extract tasks related to client Implementations and projects, within the Salesforce platform
- Participates in special projects and takes on special assignments
- Identify possible improvements related to work processes and tools
- Assists less experienced Analysts and serves as a resource for others as needed
- Manages workload effectively following Global Support procedures to ensure successful completion of tasks
- College degree required
- 3+ years of experience in client-facing technical support.
- 1-2 years in support of a Salesforce environment.
- Experience implementing system integrations to internal and external systems, a plus
- Strong service orientation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proven communications skills in writing and presenting to internal and external clients
- Extensive experience with Excel functions, formulas and automation via VBA
- Experience with Visio, Word, and PowerPoint
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
- Senior Associate, Cyber Risk (Lab Manager) Munich, Bavaria
- Senior Vice President, Cyber Risk Hong Kong, Central and Western District
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Washington D.C., District of Columbia
- Associate, Compliance Risk and Diligence Hong Kong, Central and Western District
Explore Your Potential
Promote Program at Duff & Phelps
From investigations to compliance to cyber security, we provide services for organizations at every stage of their challenges.
How do we give our clients peace of mind? At Duff & Phelps, our disciplined thought process helps us dig deep to challenge assumptions.
Growth and You at Duff & Phelps
Our approach to ongoing education includes formal training curriculum and on-the-job learning.
Network of Women
Since 2012, Duff & Phelps' Network of Women (NOW) attracts, develops and retains women at all levels of the firm.
By entering your city, state and zip we can better target communications to your location.