Software Engineer, API, Private Capital MarketsJob ID 21007891 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll Digital Services (KDS) is Kroll’s digital-first business unit, delivering risk and financial intelligence via technology to the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. We blend the best of both worlds; the agility and experimentation of a start-up, with the stability and backing of an enterprise. We are ambitious in both our mission and our culture.
The FinTech arm of KDS was recently brought together with some of the industry’s leading experts to build cutting edge applications and data products that will revolutionize the way private markets professionals analyze and manage illiquid assets.
You will be a critical member of the KDS team, helping to design and create leading-edge solutions for our clients.
What you get to do in this role?
- Develop technology driven financial platforms to solve client problems
- Build these platforms from the ground up with a global team
- Determine and help build appropriate pipelines to deploy high quality code in mission-critical production environments
- Continually improve the reliability, stability, and performance of production engineering processes that power the product offering
- Beyond engineering, strive to learn the business context to quickly play a leading role in solving problems and driving decisions
Skills that will make you successful:
- BA/BS degree in computer science or relevant degree or work experience
- Experience in building public facing API’s or ones that powered web applications
- 2+ years of application development experience with .NET and C#
- 2+ years of experience with Web services (SOAP, REST) & Web API / Integrations
- 2+ years of experience with one of the following: Swagger, Postman, MuleSoft or Kong
- 2+ years of experience with Database design / development
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Design patterns and SOLID principles
- Experience in building & hosting applications on the Cloud
- Experience with version control tools
- Experience with CI-CD pipelines using Azure DevOps or comparable tools
- Experience with app. lifecycle management using Azure DevOps or comparable tools
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodologies
Skills to be outstanding:
- Experience in the financial industry, specifically capital markets, asset management, or private market technology
- Experience with deploying and managing services using container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience delivering and receiving content as JSON
- Experience with frameworks like React, Angular, ES6+, NodeJS, Typescript
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, and other related frameworks
- Experience in building solutions with monitoring, logging, security, and high availability considerations
- Experience in developing solutions that require data isolation for privacy
- Experience with Azure services including App Services, Azure Functions, Web Jobs, Key Vault, Storage (blob), App Insights
- Experience designing, developing, and maintaining Excel and other add-ins for platforms selling into the financial industry
- Technical certifications (especially in Cloud Technologies)
- Experience with Auth0 / Azure Active Directory / IAM
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.jobs
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
Similar Job Openings
- Senior Data Scientist Hyderabad, India, Mumbai, India
- Senior Software Engineer, API, Private Capital Markets Hyderabad, India