At Kroll, we often stress that we rise together and fall together...much like a family. Many days are fast-paced and challenging based on our clients’ needs, but that intensity is balanced with an overall relaxed culture that strives to be supportive and collaborative. In my experience, organizations that truly care about the best interests of their employees are few and far between, and I have certainly found that in Kroll.”
Senior System Administrator, Support OpsHyderabad, India; Mumbai, India; New Delhi, India
What makes a successful employee at Kroll?
Kroll offers many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Consultant leads to Managing Consultant
Managing Consultant leads to Senior Consultant
Senior Consultant leads to Director
Director ends this path
I enjoy working with Kroll because it allows me the opportunity to constantly improve my skill set and evolve with the industry. The culture is one of comradery and motivation where hard work is recognized and celebrated. My talented colleagues are like family and we work in unison to produce quality results. That is something that is unique to this company that sets it apart from other employers based on my experience.
Nickesha ScullySenior Consultant, Kroll New York
Ongoing training and development opportunities at all levels of the firm through programs such as Kroll University, The Promote Program and Network of Women.
As a global firm, our benefits vary by country.
Be part of a flexible and diverse team that encourages and supports your personal and professional growth.
Senior System Administrator, Support OpsJob ID 21009168 Hyderabad, India; Mumbai, India; New Delhi, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions. As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, make a real impact at Kroll. Find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
A true partner within the business, our team works globally as one cohesive unit comprised of collaborative professionals who take pride in support and customer service. Core areas include solutions design & delivery focused within the two major cloud platforms of AWS & Azure, with an eye on enterprise strategy.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
The Systems Administrator will be responsible for supporting the organizations overall IT operations. The administrator will work closely with IT and business professionals to maintain highly available technology services. The administrator will ensure efficient implementation of technologies to meet business and market requirements while maintaining a strong focus and adherence to security policies.
- The System Administrator will be responsible for supporting and managing end-to-end solutions within Amazon AWS and Azure Cloud environments with a strong focus on end user experience and support.
- Implements, monitors, and provides technical support of the application stack and IT environments.
- Support of the application stack, to include troubleshooting and resolution.
- Analyzes, identifies, and implements enhancements, upgrades and/or solutions to improve the overall support of the platform in a timely manner.
- Ensures adherence to client’s corporate policies through periodic reporting and compliance programs.
- Acts as the technical support contact for application and system vendors.
- Troubleshooting and resolving platform or application issues and escalating to the engineering and architect teams.
- Provides technical support for new system validations and change management efforts.
- Create and maintain an inventory of platform equipment (cloud and physical), software, and any other information specified.
- Acts as client Liaison for software/hardware related inquiries.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Ensure that all technology selected for the program conforms to the organization’s technical long-term strategy.
- Provide after-hours support as required to address system outages and perform system updates/upgrades/modifications.
- Identify new processes or modify existing processes to improve efficiencies in the support and monitoring of the department’s production applications.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 5 or more years of related experience in systems administration. Experience building, maintaining and monitoring cloud environments, proprietary applications, Windows & Linux platforms, Kubernetes and other container technologies a plus.
- B.S. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills complimented by an ability to listen to and interpret client requests.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technology issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, track and complete tasks for multiple projects under prescribed timeframes.
- AWS & Azure certifications
- A broad understanding of enterprise-class technologies
- Experience supporting large scale client facing online systems.
- Experience with Amazon AWS technologies
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows based technologies
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Linux based technologies
- Ability to communicate and to interact effectively with co-workers and customers is required.
- Ability to work and adapt in a dynamic environment and recognize priority issues, escalating accordingly.
- Experience with documentation.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a project group, with time constraints.
- Strong customer service oriented; organizational and communication skills, positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to manage confidential, sensitive information.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.