Senior Software EngineerJob ID 21003352 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Work with global team lead to develop software based on acceptance criteria and technical specifications
- Work with front-end engineers and data science teams to gather requirements
- Work with the QA team to identify and resolve defects and bugs
- Investigate and document software issues for the other teams
- Work with local and U.S.-based teams to refine requirements in the backlog
- Learn and demonstrate ability with new software development tools
- Actively participate in local daily morning scrum meetings and weekly video calls with the U.S. teams
- Provide leadership & guidance to junior team members
Skills to Succeed
- Minimum level of education required is BA/BS degree in computer science or other relevant educational or work experience; advanced degree is a plus
- At least 4-7 years of application development experience with .NET and C#
- At least 5 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC or Web API
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Experience with Angular is a huge plus
- Demonstrate ability to understand and implement complex middleware business logic
- Demnstrate basic knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience delivering and receiving content as JSON
- Experience with a version control system, preferably Git
- Experience with application lifecycle management tools like Jira or Azure DevOps
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodologies
Skills to be outstanding:
- Experience with Azure tools
- Experience developing public-facing APIs
- Experience with Auth0/ Azure BC
- Experience with cloud storage like Azure Blob Storage
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.