Senior Software EngineerJob ID 21003725 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions.
As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world and make a real impact at Kroll, then find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Actively participate in local daily morning scrum meetings and weekly video calls with the U.S. teams
- · Minimum level of education required is BA/BS degree in computer science or other relevant educational or work experience; advanced degree is a plus
- · 6-10 years of application development experience with .NET and C#
- · 3-5 years of experience with ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Web API
- · At least 1 year of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework
- · Demonstrate ability to understand and implement complex middleware business logic
- · Demonstrate basic knowledge of .NET Core
- · Experience delivering and receiving content as JSON
- · Experience with a version control system, preferably Git
- · Experience with application lifecycle management tools like Jira or Azure DevOps
- · Excellent communication skills in written and oral English
- · Familiarity with Scrum and Agile methodologies
- · Ability to quickly create proof-of-concept applications
- · Experience developing public-facing APIs
- · Experience working with JSON in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 or higher
- · Experience with cloud storage like AWS S3 or Azure Blob Storage
- · Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery tools
- · Experience working with container platforms like Kubernetes or Azure Service Fabric
In order to be considered for a position at Kroll, you must formally apply via https://careers.kroll.com/
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.