Senior Software EngineerJob ID 21002837 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring and compliance and regulatory consulting. Cyber Security practice helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Troubleshooting complex cloud enterprise applications
- Development, troubleshooting, testing, and deployment of Microsoft Azure applications
- Development, troubleshooting, testing, and deployment of PowerShell and Automation scripts
- Participate in technical reviews as required
- Updates to technical documentation as required
- Provide excellent status and communication to customers
- Continuous learning of new technologies and development techniques to support multiple business critical applications
- 4-7 years’ experience with C#, Web Development, and SQL Server or Azure SQL Database
- Solid requirement gathering skills with attention to detail
- Salesforce Experience is huge plus.
- Strong testing skills and commitment to quality
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- Self-directed and self-motivated with ability to multi-task
- Loyal and committed to learning new technologies
- Exposure to product lifecycle management
- Exposure to L3 production support
- Hands-on experience on .NET Core, Web API,
- Experience on developing the cloud hosted applications on Azure.
- Azure tools such as – Azure App Service and Azure Serverless Compute, Application Insights
- Experience with ORM tools such as Entity Framework
- Experience with Salesforce development is a huge plus
- Good to have Angular & React (current and recent versions)
- Application Security
- User Authentication using Azure AD/ Auth0
- API & App Authorization using Azure AD
- Excel Add-In development (or similar Microsoft Office add-in development experience)
- Integration with e-commerce platforms and other external services
- Bachelor's Degree
- Joy of learning new skills, technologies and passionate about conveying knowledge
- Excellent problem-solving skills both at the frontline and incident to problem management
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in consulting environment
- Excellent documentation skills (i.e. technical writing)
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via www.careers.kroll.com
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.