Senior Software Engineer (UI/UX Engineer)Job ID 21002416 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel,
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we value the diverse backgrounds and perspectives that enable us to think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you join our team, you’ll become part of a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is Kroll difference.
Kroll is the premier global valuation and corporate finance advisor with expertise in complex valuation, disputes and investigations, M&A, restructuring, and compliance and regulatory consulting. Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to help our clients make sound decisions.
As an organization, we think globally—and encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that enables you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world and make a real impact at Kroll, then find out how our approach will change everything for YOU.
We need a skilled and experienced engineer to partner closely with a USA-based lead developer to further enhance and modernize a critical line-of-business web-based application.
You’ll need to be self-motivated, a great communicator and a deep technical front-end developer. You’ll be working with the lead developer/architect in USA, development and software QA teams in Hyderabad, and key stakeholders in USA, United Kingdom, India, Hong Kong, and elsewhere throughout the world.
As a team, we value integrity, honesty, consistency, and teamwork. We utilize modern best practices while respecting that legacy portions of the application are different.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.Job Responsibilities:
- Development, troubleshooting, testing, and deployment of React applications.
- Develop a deep understanding of how the application works and how it is used.
- Need a sense of how a feature “should” work without explicit requirements.
- Convert functional specifications into technical solutions with minimal guidance.
- Develop integration processes with external systems using APIs and web services including third-party integration tools.
- Perform complex analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents.
- Review code for potential performance, security, or reusability issues.
- Review code to ensure that it meets the requirements, or of you see a “better way”.
- Interact with the project owner, key stakeholders, QA, and other developers as needed.
- Desire for self-improvement, both manager-led and self-identified.
- Provide support to end users.
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues.
- Minimum level of education required is BA/BS degree in computer science or other technical discipline. Advanced degree is a plus.
- 4-7 years of experience in application development & at least 2+ years of UI/UX side
- Experience with Storybook.js, Ant Design & Azure DevOps is a huge plus
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Protractor, Jazmine or Karma.
- Experience building reusable components and frontend libraries.
- Experience with agile or scrum methodology and tools.
- Knowledge of cloud providers, especially Azure.
- Excellent communication skills in written and oral English.
- Broad understanding of entire SDLC, including UX, dev, QA, and release management
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Application Lifecycle Management.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Building apps that respond to the natural human thought process
- Availability for limited travel, including international, is a plus.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.