Senior Software Engineer (Angular)Job ID 21001569 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Be a developer on certain projects and enhancements of high-complexity.
- Develop an understanding of how the application works and how it is used – from user standpoint
- Need a sense of how a feature “should” work without explicit requirements.
- Convert functional specifications into technical solutions with minimal guidance.
- Develop integration processes with external systems using APIs and web services including third-party integration tools.
- Review code for potential performance, security, user experience or reusability issues.
- Review code to ensure that it meets the requirements, or of you see a “better way”.
- Interact with the project owner, key stakeholders, QA, and other developers as needed.
- Desire for self-improvement, both manager-led and self-identified.
- Provide support to end users.
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues.
SKILLS TO SUCCEED:
- Total of 5+ years experience on application development
- Expert Knowledge of one or all: Angular
- Expert Knowledge of CSS and CSS extension (Less, Sass)
- Expert Knowledge HTML5
- Experience Building web UIs from wireframes
- Experience Consuming REST APIs
- Experience Source code management tools like Git
- Experience with one or all: Azure DevOps, TFS, Jira, or Gitlab
- Continuous attention to technical excellence
SKILLS TO BE OUTSTANDING:
- Enthusiastic about mentoring
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Experience working in global Team
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.
- Analyst, Transaction Advisory Services London, England
- Quantitative Finance Application Developer, Financial Instruments and Technology New York, New York
- Senior Software Engineer Morristown, New Jersey
- Corporate Counsel I Washington D.C., District of Columbia