Senior RPA EngineerJob ID 21003138 Hyderabad, India Apply now
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest technology, allow us to give our clients clarity—not just answers—in all areas of business. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
Kroll’s Cyber Security practice helps firms manage cybersecurity risks at every stage of preparedness by identifying vulnerabilities and readiness through a comprehensive gap analysis and risk assessment; implementing best practices to avoid compromise; and recovering from cybersecurity attacks.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients’ most complex governance, risk, and transparency challenges. Apply now to join One team, One Kroll.
We are seeking candidates for the role of RPA Developer to be part of Kroll automation and innovation center developing intelligent automations and services.Candidates will be responsible to build robust RPA Robots to solve complex business problems to gain operational efficiency.
- Take responsibility of delivering the quality solutions as per business requirement with good coding standards, scalable and easily to maintain.
- Work alongside with Business Analysts, process SME’s in delivering the automation solutions.
- Having UiPath Advanced developer certification and UiPath solution Architect certification is a Plus.
- Proficient in creating Custom Activities and writing Inline Code in UiPath using Vb.net.
- Good to have experience in delivering Intelligent Process Automation solutions using Cognitive services, Document understanding, intelligent OCRs, and AI fabric.
- Experience in Designing and developing database tables, stored procedures and triggers in SQL Server.
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain.
- Ability to provide accurate build estimates
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code and documentation by using best software development practices
- Strong communication skills - comfortable in facing project stakeholders
- Experience in using Agile methodologies
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and efficiently, willing to share the knowledge with the team to increase the overall team’s capabilities
- An open-minded team-player with the ability to collaborate with people from diverse backgrounds
- 4 + year’s of experience in robotics process automation and at least one project using IPA tools.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in RPA tool- UiPath (Mandatory)
- Minimum 2 years of programming language experience in C#, Vb.net, VBA or Python
- Good to have strong knowledge on Power Automate or Win Automation.
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.